Saturday, January 15, 2011

January 15th 2011

I ran into this lady last night on my way to my room after feeding the pigeon:


   She seemed nice but too busy to hang out and chat. 

And here is a pic I just took of the view from the "office" 


This pic is of some type of woodpecker that is stealing corn from one of the permanent resident's food dish




And last but not least, I have created a wishlist through www.amazon.com  you can find it by searching my email amargrav@hotmail.com    http://amzn.com/w/25NORPGPUQVZO
The things listed can easily be found at your local grocery store or pet store. Unfortunately I am unable to get any of the things listed and I need them to make up baby bird food. If you want to donate a few items please send them to 

  CASA Avian Support Alliance, LLC, NGO
3 Kotsaris Court
Petaluma, CA 94952


Thanks!!!

2 comments:

  1. welp after seeing that spider I would be on the next flight out of there. Check before putting on your shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Based on you pic from the office and you description of the town, I would stick to the office, it looks beautiful and far less scary:-b

    ReplyDelete